Manager Technical Strategist
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The SEO Technical Strategy Manager leads technical audit and recommendations for clients. The Manager also partners with the SEO Account Manager to identify prioritized recommendations and communicate the approach to client IT representatives.
· Has solid SEO knowledge and can easily communicate technical concepts to client IT and development teams
· Continue to learn and apply basic media principles
o Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
o Proficient technical background with a well-rounded technical knowledge set
o Advanced expertise of the technical side of SEO o Strong knowledge of the full scope of SEO beyond the technical level
o Beginner knowledge of all media categories (Planning, SEM, Media, Technology, etc.)
o Basic project management skills and time management skills
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEO campaigns
· Trains and mentors associates on SEO best practices
· Organizes and manages both SEO to ensure recommendations/ measurement work are strategically aligned with business goals
· Structures recommendation roadmap for campaign success
· Keep abreast of new technologies to ensure competitiveness in SEO space
· Conduct website audits & prepare technical recommendations based upon findings
· Attends/participates in client meetings and provides timely follow-up to the Account Manager
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
· Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
· Solid listening skills
· Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
· Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
· Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
· Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Several years SEO and/or Web Development experience required
· Pharmaceutical industry a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.