VP Director, Data & Analytics
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is looking for a Director, Platform Analytics & Data Strategy to join our team in New York.
We’re searching for Director, Platform Analytics & Data Strategy who will be a leader within the SSWAnalytics team. SSW Analytics is a well-established, multidisciplinary Analytics team with an industry wide-reputation for our data science products in the healthcare space, our Analytics Transformation and consulting services, and our ability to lead cross-functional teams in Analytics.
We are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about the design of data inputs to build and maintain living, breathing, personalized Customer Experience ecosystems—they’re equally excited to play a role in our growing Customer Experience function.
The Director, Platform Analytics & Data Strategy will work to bridge strategy, tech, and creative teams to shape and build the future of healthcare services support. This is a major opportunity to play a leadership and innovation role, while supported by industry-leading talent at your immediate agency, with additional community in the Publicis Health world-wide agency network, and our unique network-wide ARIS community, recently awarded for its groundbreaking approaches and products.
- Partner with martech teams to design data strategies and execution plans that will govern a data ecosystem for personalized experiences (across content, communications & cadence)
- Work with both internally facing and client-side tech teams to deliver omni-channel personalized experiences in-market digital tactics (web, SMS, Email, etc.) within a larger ecosystem including offline and in-person support.
- Partner with strategists to serve as subject-matter expert leveraging data from various platforms (CRM, web, social media, paid media, etc.) in order to develop disruptive customer insights and actionable recommendations for healthcare companies moving into customer/patient success programs
- Drive strategic initiatives using in-place enterprise data platforms such as Adobe Audience Manager and external partnerships such as Epsilon, Merkle, and others
- Manage and maintain the complete delivery cycle of performance analytics deliverables, including integrated dashboards in Tableau, web analytics studies in Adobe Analytics, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop analytics deliverables, including documentation of data requirements, measurement planning, and front-end visualization approach (Business Intelligence/dashboards)
- Play a consultative partnership role with clients across multiple clients and brands
- Play a leadership role amongst a cross-disciplinary, cross-agency team
- Lead and support a team of 4-5 direct reports 2-3 FTE (analytics & martech)
- Ensure delivery of Analytics services across multiple brands and clients
- Responsible for designing, delivering A/B & multivariate testing to inform tactical and program optimizations
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional Analytics teams, in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated collaborative partnership with Creative, Tech, UX, Experience/UX Strategists, Project Management teams, and Account teams
- Demonstrated experience designing measurement products or services (will be required to describe or show an example)
- Hands-on Expertise within Adobe (especially Target, Analytics, and Audience Manager), and ideally experience with Adobe Partner programs
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects
- Proven record with strong client relationship skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.