Associate, Investments Associate
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Associate assists the Pod’s Investment team with media buy implementation and management, cross-channel media financials, standards and practices. They actively participate in all necessary training modules and support the Pod with stewardship of the plan developed by the Planning team.
The goal for the role is to learn and apply basic Investment Management principles.
· Basic understanding of media buying process
· Basic understanding of the overall media marketplace and vendor landscape
· Understanding of media math, financial terminology and technical needs
· Competency in Microsoft Office: Power Point, Excel and Word
Internal: Investment Management
· Ability to manage one’s time & begins to prioritize projects
· Manages NDA’s and LOI’s
· Builds media buys in Media Ocean and sends insertion orders to partners
· Contributes to on-time, on-budget campaigns, and quality assurance of all ad placements
· Actualizes media buy and re-issues revised insertion orders to partners
· Reconciles media buy invoices
· Develops monthly authorizations and memos for client review and approval
· Begins to develops relationships with key media partners
· Communicates consistently with team on status of projects
· Begins to independently identify and solve problems; understands when to escalate issues in a timely manner
· Shows accountability for their work
· Understands client needs and how PHM can add value
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.