Creative Director- Retail (REMOTE)
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Creative Director to join our growing Digital Experience Design (DXD) Practice! This person will report into the Vice President, Executive Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be a leader in the Marketing & Advertising space with a focus on retail industry.
The Creative Director guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. Below are the following responsibilities expected by the Creative Director.
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
• Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
• Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral both digital and traditional
• Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
• Oversee client pitches and proposals
• Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
• Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
• Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
• Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
• Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
• Must have a minimum of 7 years' experience
• Experience working within the retail space, preferably specialty retailer experience
• Agency and/or consulting background is highly preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.