Manager, Data and Analysis
- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Manager, Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager – someone who can lead a team of analysts, provide strategic data-driven recommendations to drive client goals, and collaborate with internal partners to drive cross-functional success. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager, you’ll drive strategic marketing growth for clients as well as manage and inspire a team of analysts and senior analysts. You’ll work in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams to surpass client goals through eCommerce acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Building data driven marketing strategies for an athletic apparel retail client in collaboration with other internal partners to optimize client budgets and programs
- Overseeing the management of an evolving database infrastructure to ensure efficient data processing and optimized reporting outputs
- Leading a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts through campaign measurement, data analysis and client reporting, ensuring their growth as they progress through their career
- Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI
- Serving as a client and internal resource on key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Deep knowledge of digital media with a special focus on paid media – Paid Search, Paid Social and Display.
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- Experience working within the direct to consumer retail industry preferred
- Experience managing a team preferred
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
- Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.