- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We are the ROI Agency. We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to scout out new opportunities, solve complex challenges and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, and has offices within Publicis One. We have over 6000 brilliants specialists across 95 markets. We are experts in communications & media planning, content, performance marketing, value optimisation and data & analytics. Zenith works with some of the world’s leading brands including Coty, Kering, Lactalis, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Nomad Foods, Oracle, RB, SCA, Sanofi, Toyota and 21st Century Fox.
As a SEO Manager you will be a responsible for managing a team of specialists delivering SEO campaigns for clients. You will be expected to execute and drive forward strategies by building excellent client relationships and leveraging the expertise of internal UX and Content teams.
Key duties include:
- Ownership of day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure high levels of service are delivered from all Performance Content team members working on accounts
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to a professional standard and in line with the agreed timings
- Supporting the development of the optimal owned media strategy and owned media activation for clients based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs
- Ensure owned media planning approach considers multiple platforms including but not limited to web, social, apps, marketplaces
- Undertaking analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to search, social, content, audience auditing tools
- Supporting strategy and coordination team to deliver best-in-class Performance Content campaigns across multiple markets for a portfolio of Performics clients
- Ensuring that there is integration between the Owned Strategy, UX and Content divisions
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- Proven experience line-managing a team of SEO / Owned Media specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment.
- Experience of a client facing role and confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties.