Senior Account Manager
- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
Salterbaxter delivers positive growth for our clients by making sustainability creative, tangible and actionable. We offer an end to end service from materiality to strategy to stakeholder engagement to a wide range of communications outputs.
We are a multi-disciplinary agency and have experts in sustainability, creative strategy, design, communications, client service and production all under one roof.
Our award-winning reporting team work with clients at the intersection of corporate reporting, digital communications, corporate purpose and Environmental Social Governance (ESG) issues.
We provide end-to-end services across annual, integrated and sustainability / ESG reporting and to clients across a range of sectors. The team is led by our Head of Reporting and consists of sustainability consultants, account managers, project managers, designers, art workers and production managers.
- Act a key lynchpin within client accounts bringing together other functions and setting teams up to deliver success
- Develop detailed project plans including interdependencies, then manage schedule, flag issues early and ensure projects remains on plan
- Manage project estimates, forecasting, change requests and budget reconciliation processes
- Demonstrate excellent project management and monitoring through appropriate processes, tools and mechanisms
- Contribute to and actively engage in internal financial reporting processes
- Be accountable for and deliver all project related administration and organization around key milestones
- Deliver high standards of client service at all time - responsive, proactive and professional – and confidence with clients to manage inputs and expectations and steer difficult conversations.
- Contribute to the client development of identified high profile strategic growth accounts
- Execute client development and growth strategies
- Experience of planning and managing end-to-end projects with integrated project teams including consultancy, design and specialist inputs
- Experience of integrated project delivery such as print, digital, reporting and comms
- Confident and excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert negotiation skills
- Proactive, organised and meticulous - keep promises, meet deadlines and solve problems
- Professional in outlook and a proven team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to respond and adapt to a range of situations and contexts
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests – internally and externally
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about sustainability, brands and communications
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work