Senior Associate-Java+springboot microservices
- Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
We are looking for a Java Microservices Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- 4+ years of software development experience in Java 8. Knowledge of Java 9.
- Experience in developing micro services in Spring Boot or Node.js. Experience in security, transaction, Idempotency, log tracing, distributed caching, monitoring and containerization requirements of Micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc. Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with JMS. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices. Hands-on experience with Spring.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being