Senior Art Director (HCP)
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
We’re searching for a Senior Art Director of Creative who will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing. Individuals should possess strong conceptual and design skills and assist the Creative Director in improving the conceptual, technical and creative performance of staff within his or her group.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create a range of concepts and designs for each project and be able to partner with copywriters to ensure the art direction and visual presentation supports the concept
- Communicate visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards through presentations and securing client approval of recommended designs
- Lead teams of designers and production artists to execute cross channel and digital work
- Inspire a team of designers, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and work closely with clients
- Four year degree
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Creative agency experience desired
- Art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Expert use of Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator & Quark/Indesign a must
- Understanding of Flash, After Effects, and Video production is an added bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.