- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
We’re searching for a Senior Copywriter of Creative who will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing. Individuals should possess strong conceptual and design skills and assist the Creative Director in improving the conceptual, technical and creative performance of staff within his or her group.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Translate concepts into effective messages
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands
- Possess strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- You can evaluate the work of Copywriters and Associates to ensure that the components of relevance are leveraged appropriately
- You leverage the components of relevance in every program that you work on
- You check alignment of relevance constantly and report misalignment to your ACD
- You know the goals of every program that you work on and communicate those goals to the team consistently
- You understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
- Four year degree
- 5-7 years experience
- Creative agency experience desired
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct marketing initiatives across mediums
- Experience with online and offline media preferred
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.