Senior Associate, Resource Management
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
· Supports the agency by maintaining optimal resource billability and utilization for assigned departments
· Manages, fulfills, and reports on the day-to-day resource management requests for needs to support the execution of client billable work
· Represents assigned department in capacity planning and solution development, which includes:
o Consulting with business partners to frame the key resource management issues (priorities, economics, talent mix, timing, etc.) facing assigned department and work with department lead to develop recommended approaches
o Utilizes data analysis to make recommendations and inform of risks
o Understanding evolving skill needs and deficits based on work forecasts
o Working with HR and department leads on all open requisitions to analyze the need for open freelance and full time requisitions within departments
· Participates in annual planning process for the department with the Department Lead regarding department related initiatives, training, investments and overhead budgets
· Responsible for managing the freelance staffing process to include (but not limited to):
o Forecasting and managing freelance staffing costs
o Facilitate freelance requests through department leads, facilities and IT
o Forecast and manage freelance staffing hours over-time and costs
o Manage and control freelance needs and duration
o Work with department leads to manage resources and balance freelance vs. employees
o Work with Project Management/Business Ops departments to understand client financial status and workload
· Responsible for quality, and on-time input and accurate reporting using Resource Management-related tools
· Tracks, compiles and distributes timely reporting of capability financial data using appropriate information and tools including billability and utilization metrics
- Strong business partnership and influencing skills; able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization
· 2 -4 years of experience in resourcing/staffing for interactive/creative environments preferred
· Ability to understand how the Resource Management role impacts company performance
· Able to work autonomously manage projects
· Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills, flexibility to manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel and pivot tables required
· Preferred experience using PeopleSoft and Clarity systems
· Possesses effective communication and interpersonal skills(encompasses verbal, written, listening) to react to and resolve issues as well as identify opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.