- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing and hiring talent for assigned clients/market.
The individual must be able to coordinate multiple priorities and communicate objectively and confidently. The Recruiter will have exposure to sensitive and confidential information necessitating diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
• Planning – Partner with clients to understand hiring needs, priorities and expectations. Develop plans to fill requisitions.
• Sourcing - Source candidates; participate in recruiting events; track candidates.
• Selection – Partner with hiring managers to determine assessment and interview processes. Conduct screens and interviews. Facilitate candidate reviews and coach managers through selection decisions.
• Closing – Create, extend and close offers. Manage candidate expectations, identify barriers to acceptance, and coordinate with internal clients on offers.
Key Functional Competencies for success in the role:
Talent Acquisition Expert, Innovator & Integrator - Working knowledge of talent acquisition practices. Understand and utilize effective channels for sourcing candidates. Understand terms and conditions of negotiations and offers. Can contribute to effective negotiations. Aware of market trends for talent. Understand and current on relevant employment law. Aware of external best practices in talent acquisition. Strong attention to detail and ability to successfully handle multiple work streams/initiatives. Can anticipate issues and identify potential solutions. Identify opportunities to improve Talent Acquisition practices/processes.
•Technology Proponent – Proficiently use technology to deliver talent acquisition processes; maintain data and prepare reports. Proficiently use technology to communicate and connect (internally & externally). Proficiently use social media to impact our identity externally.
Competencies for success in the role:
• Decision Quality - Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
• 3 + years of experience in recruiting in an agency or corporate environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Explorer, and Outlook)
• Experience recruiting for professional services, sales, or other high volume, customer-focused disciplines desired
• Knowledge of various sourcing channels and ability to close candidates
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organization and prioritization skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.