Analyst, Business Intelligence
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Analyst of Business Intelligence (hereafter “BI”) is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Strategy, Marketing, Media and Creative to drive results for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity and superior verbal/written communications skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that is adaptable, exhibits strong attention to detail, and has an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
While every engagement is unique, typical engagements require execution against the following tasks and deliverables:
· Work closely with multiple teams to develop reporting for analysis of trends and optimization of multi-channel media campaigns
· Develop a strong working knowledge of client’s data sources and maintain regular quality control checks of data for accurate reporting
· Track results and provide data interpretation using a variety of digital analytics tools and partners
· Assist with the creation of measurement plans outlining strategy and tactics required to assess brand performance
· Assist with collecting market and industry research to provide performance benchmarks, industry updates, market scans, top-line summaries and client reports
· Contribute to competitive analyses and best practice audits
· Regularly engage with data partners to prepare data and proactively identify and resolve issues including data inaccuracies or discrepancies
· Develop and maintain functional expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), analytics tools and techniques and other infrastructure requirements
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Ability to multi-task; ability to manage time, deadlines and prioritize work
- Capacity to work independently and contribute to larger team initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required with an emphasis on advanced-level Excel skills
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value and ROI a plus
- Hands on experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture) a plus
- Experience in program measurement (online and/or offline) and, test design also a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing
- 0 -2 years of work experience in marketing, advertising or consulting (healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences experience a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.