Project Manager/Resource Manager
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Leo Burnett is where great, big, populist creative ideas happen.
These are the sort of ideas that get us excited, the sort of ideas our clients want, and the sort of ideas that we believe actually work. This has just always been the Leo Burnett way but, recently, we’ve really turned up the volume…
Over the last two years, Leo Burnett has evolved to deliver these ideas through one of the most innovative service offerings of any creative agency in London.
The agency has built incredible new momentum with major new business wins, including TUI,
Disney+, McCormick Schwartz, Premier Inn, AXA Global, and Vision Express.
In fact, for the last four years, Leo Burnett has consistently been in the Top 10 of Campaign’s New Business Wins League Table.
And most importantly, our creative output has never been better. In fact, according to AdAge, Leo Burnett is now the most creatively awarded agency in the world. Not bad.
But, how does that all happen? Well, that’s what really makes Leo Burnett different - we put our people first.
It’s this distinctive approach, combined with our passion for populist creativity and restless pursuit of excellence, that makes Leo Burnett such a uniquely special place to work.
We are looking for someone who can manage the creative resourcing for the agency, working closely with the ECD & Head of Project Management, but also with the experience and skillset to be a Project Manager to work across a variety of our Clients on a range of different projects.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience managing creative resource within a busy agency. Plus have at least 3 years experience working as a Project Manager on highly creative, high profile accounts, be proactive, with a strong focus on attention to detail and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- An excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer whose opinion and direction will be heard and thrives on driving projects forward
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise, multi task and to manage the creative process from start to finish
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
- Proactive with the ability to inform management of account statuses, problems, plans and meetings as required
- Knows and understands the client's organisation and market
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe software
- Ability to delegate work where necessary to achieve the best results
- Understand the internal workings of an agency and the production processes involved
- Strong team player
- Professional at all times (business and social with clients)
- Willing to become the champion of the client's business
- Display confidentiality at all times
- A contributor to agency culture, striving to help make Leo Burnett an even better agency than it is today
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.