Data & Analytics Solutions Manager
- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
Spark Foundry is looking for an Data &Analytics Solutions Manager to join us in Sydney. We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia and the world.
At Spark Foundry our vision is to Fuel Famously Effective Ideas. Famous and Effective. Not one or the other, both. That sounds nice, but to get to famously effective ideas you need some key ingredients.
You need diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. We call this Allsorts. This helps us tackle challenges through different disciplines and perspectives. You need to thrive on the belief that great ideas are only great if they work. It’s not enough to be new, or cool, or interesting. Our solutions need to drive a business result. Everything else is vanity. You need to embrace both the art and the evidence. Right and left. Imagination and activation. Intelligence and technology. Big ideas, forensically measured.
All that while being a good human? Sound like you? Sound like where you’d like to be? We’d love to meet you.
The Data & Analytics Solution Manager is a key driver of insight and strategic thinking. The primary responsibility of the Manager is to provide analytics-based strategic insights and directions to aid in the development of media & communications initiatives.
Specific responsibilities of this role include coordination between the strategy, analytics & media teams ensuring high quality analytical projects are effectively delivered.
WHAT KEY RESPONSIBILITES DOES THIS ROLE HAVE?
- Work with Associate Director to design and execute analytical plans to improve the effectiveness of communications programs.
- Work with Analyst and Associate Analytics Solutions Manager to perform ongoing analysis to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Advanced reporting system.
- Emphasis on understanding dashboards and applying MMM findings, statistical testing to media planning.
- Scope and direct advanced analytics projects to ensure that the deliverables are designed to answer valuable client and media team questions, and that timelines and scope are adhered to
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously– It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES SPARK OFFER?
- Enjoy a comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing through a range of initiatives including Yoga, Meditation, PT, a free subscription to the Calm app and education sessions that cover things like financial wellness, health & nutrition and so much more!
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network
WHAT BEHAVIOURS DOES OUR DREAM DATA & ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS MANAGER HAVE?
- Passionate about the media and advertising industry with an interest in new technology
- Confident and engaging interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, able to guide and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to keep themselves and their team accountable for their outputs
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Able to think creatively, laterally and conceptually
- Develops professional relationships with media partners, understanding the information sharing boundaries
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree in quantitative studies preferred. The equivalent of
- education, training and work experience may be suitable.
- 3-6 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong experience in Excel
- Experience across the following Office platforms: Including Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in ETL and Visualisation solutions
- Understanding of offline and online media will be beneficial
Spark Foundry, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their skill sets, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates who may need other considerations or adjustments throughout the recruitment process upon request.