Data & Analytics Solutions Director
- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
Spark Foundry is looking for a Data & Analytics Solutions Director to join us in Sydney. We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia and the world.
At Spark Foundry our vision is to Fuel Famously Effective Ideas. Famous and Effective. Not one or the other, both. That sounds nice, but to get to famously effective ideas you need some key ingredients.
You need diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. We call this Allsorts. This helps us tackle challenges through different disciplines and perspectives. You need to thrive on the belief that great ideas are only great if they work. It’s not enough to be new, or cool, or interesting. Our solutions need to drive a business result. Everything else is vanity. You need to embrace both the art and the evidence. Right and left. Imagination and activation. Intelligence and technology. Big ideas, forensically measured.
All that while being a good human? Sound like you? Sound like where you’d like to be? We’d love to meet you.
The purpose of the Data & Analytics Solutions Director is to motivate, lead and inspire the team to deliver work that is held up as 'best in class', both within the agency and industry-wide. The work is across a varied and impressive portfolio of clients and is across media channels.
This senior role leads the client relationship and helps to define the overall vision of each clients' analytics journey and planned roadmap. It works closely with all internal departments and senior client stakeholders to bring this vision to life
WHAT KEY RESPONSIBILITES DOES THIS ROLE HAVE?
- The Data & Analytics Solutions Director takes leadership of the wider team to deliver integrated insight across all forms of media as well as participate in, embrace and lead training forums for the team and where applicable the common good of the agency.
- Management, presentation & project management skills as well as being analytics minded and solution driven are the keys to this role at Spark Foundry.
- The successful candidate will have experience and expertise in how to intersect consulting skills, data, advanced analytics and marketing strategy to drive and improve clients’ business results.
- Consult with senior client marketing and business leaders to define and answer their most important business questions, advising on how to best leverage media & marketing investments to drive business results
- Work with the Head of Analytics to manage resourcing in line with the ebb and flow of client work.
- Drive a culture of ‘always on’ data driven decision making that will institutionalize the use of consumer-driven analytics in media / marketing investment planning
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously– It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES SPARK OFFER?
- Enjoy a comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing through a range of initiatives including Yoga, Meditation, PT, a free subscription to the Calm app and education sessions that cover things like financial wellness, health & nutrition and so much more!
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network
WHAT BEHAVIOURS DOES OUR DREAM DATA & ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR HAVE?
- Passionate about the media and advertising industry with an interest in new technology
- Confident and engaging interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, able to guide and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to keep themselves and their team accountable for their outputs
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Able to think creatively, laterally and conceptually
- Develops professional relationships with media partners, understanding the information sharing boundaries
- Attention to detail that is second to none
Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or Master’s preferred (Science, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, quantitative studies.) The equivalent combination of education, training and work experience may be suitable
7+ years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
1+ years of marketing analytics (online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing, offline advertising/media and/or consulting)
Extensive experience leading and managing marketing technology projects from ideation through installation
Experience with statistical analysis software products, research design, and a track record of implementing research and analytics-driven solutions that have impacted the bottom line
Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
Spark Foundry, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their skill sets, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates who may need other considerations or adjustments throughout the recruitment process upon request.