Business Affairs Manager
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Manager of Business Affairs is part of a team to draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements related to media buys, partnership relationships and programming/events.
· The primary function of the Manager is to negotiate, draft, review and administer a wide variety of agreements across all media platforms including production agreements, vendor agreements with media partners, sponsorship and joint promotion agreements, client/agency agreements and intellectual property licenses.
· Work closely with client teams to assess and manage risk.
· Vet vendors for compliance with contracting guidelines and re-evaluate contracting guidelines to address rapidly-changing executions as necessary.
· Manage a heavy volume of correspondence and contracts
· Serve as a liaison between attorneys and client teams.
· Review content throughout development process (treatments, scripts, rough cuts) across all media.
· Bachelor degree, and at least 3 + years of experience, ideally working in the business affairs department of a media/entertainment company.
· Familiarity with Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year of Less and industry issues relating to digital media buys.
· Strong project management skills.
· Strong negotiating skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as a cooperative member of a team as well as interact with senior level executives and clients.
· Understanding of industry issues relating to digital media buys.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.