Manager, Business Affairs
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Manager of Business Affairs is part of a team to draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements related to media buys, partnership relationships and programming/events.
- The primary function of the Manager is to negotiate, draft, review and administer a wide variety of agreements across all media platforms including production agreements, vendor agreements with media partners, sponsorship and joint promotion agreements, client/agency agreements and intellectual property licenses.
- Work closely with client teams to assess and manage risk.
- Vet vendors for compliance with contracting guidelines and re-evaluate contracting guidelines to address rapidly-changing executions as necessary.
- Manage a heavy volume of correspondence and contracts
- Serve as a liaison between attorneys and client teams.
- Review content throughout development process (treatments, scripts, rough cuts) across all media.
- Bachelor degree, and at least 3 + years of experience, ideally working in the business affairs department of a media/entertainment company.
- Familiarity with Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year of Less and industry issues relating to digital media buys.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as a cooperative member of a team as well as interact with senior level executives and clients.
- Understanding of industry issues relating to digital media buys.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.