Senior Account Manager
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: We help brands engage with people to deliver ideal health, now. We design transformative experiences that move people further along the path to health at any moment. By putting the power to change health outcomes in the hands of patients, healthcare professionals, carers, and payers, we help health brands create value across today’s connected health ecosystem. To do this, we start with a generous, behaviour-driven ideal then work in lean, agile and iterative ways to turn the ideal into action.
We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
Are you a proven Senior Account Manager looking for your next step up?
At Digitas Health you will be delivering projects and continuing to grow some of our key agency accounts. You will work with the senior members of the agency to help realise these opportunities and help guide and co-ordinate the work through the agency.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for a role where you can grow your capabilities, make a real difference for teams and clients, and help build a thriving business
- You have agency experience in the health sector, or, if not, you have relevant B2B marketing experience and a passion for making the shift into health
- You are inclusive in your approach, happy to work alongside a small team to deliver great work that you care deeply about; work that people need, value and use
- You are both autonomous and collaborative, able to flex your approach to the needs of teams, clients and projects
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning, have an ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, draw conclusions and make suggestions for resolution
- You build strong client partnerships, and are passionate about helping clients innovate and re-imagine the ideal health experience
- You are confident running digital programmes, and know well the risks and opportunities associated with delivering digital experiences, mobile apps, social media programmes and brand launches
- You are persuasive and clear in your communications, and have gravitas when you present
- You are a team builder – developing internal teams to reach their full potential