Global Digital Lead (Starcom Barcelona)
- C/ d'Aragó, Barcelona, Spain
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
As a Global Digital Lead you would be leading a Global Digital hub in charge of both:
- Implements and controls all digital activity run across 50+ markets, and is run by 40+ people.
- Pushes forwards the digital discipline for the client from an strategic, efficient and innovative POVs.
- Runs from briefing to completion multimarket campaigns.
How you’d spend your day:
- Lead the client´s digital global vision and strategy by working with a team of experts to keep the client´s digital media activity at the forefront in all digital disciplines.
- Lead the implementation of Digital campaigns through a Global Hub model where the campaigns are planned locally, but implemented, optimized and reported upon centrally by the team the successful candidate will lead.
- Drive a multi-market network of markets to uptake the Client´s global digital vision, process and KPIs in their digital teams and plans.
- Lead the delivery best in class reporting and analysis that will help the client effectiveness and efficiency for Local markets and Global teams.
- Manage and be a leader for a team of 40+ people to deliver team´s SOW
- Guarantee that a complex multi-market operation follows the correct processes and is administratively and financially under control
- Spreading the Digital knowledge to the team, the client and the network
- Being constantly appraised of technology developments in tracking and targeting in order to deliver the most innovative, competitive, breakthrough and accountable possible actions
- Dealing with quality control of the agencies output – response to briefs, content projects, practices execution, etc.
- Handling Local and International coordination and troubleshooting as required
- Ensuring the ideas are high quality, inspirational, game changing and help our clients deliver their brands ambitions in the ever changing media marketplace
- Guaranteeing excellent relationships with other agency partners and with key media owners, and the key client stakeholder
- University degree related to Marketing, Advertising or Economics or around 6-8 years of experience managing clients in digital advertising environment
- Knowledge and use of the tools/sources of the digital advertising market
- Good communication skills, dynamic, flexible and proactive, showing a clear client orientation and ability to develop Account strategy
- Strong strategist skills
- Leadership and people management
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Open to new ideas and change
We think you’re awesme if you:
- Are proficient in English (B2 or more)
- Worked previously as Digital Director (2 years or more)
- International experience preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of Media Planning tools and the latest ad-tech technology
- Own offline media planning knowledge and heavy users of media planning tools
- Have all digital disciplines knowledge: Display, SEM, SEO, Commerce, Affiliation, Social and Programmatic
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework