AV Associate Director - 12 month FTC
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1998, and 12 years later we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work, when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands. All 450 of us come to work every day with the aim of leading our clients down more profitable paths.
We are also Agency of The Year.
But that is getting harder. With new channels, data sources and technologies multiplying the decisions you have to make every day, there are so many possible paths to success. At the same time, the asks of communications are bigger than ever: ‘make my brand no.1’, ‘help me become the most loved brand in the category’, ‘get me growth whilst my competitors decline.’ So we HAVE to help clients make bolder moves. We need to take them down different, braver, more profitable paths. That’s what we do.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
The AV team is organically grown, from the Head of Department down to the Senior Execs the majority of the team have been promoted into their role after proving their ability to excel and commit to their client’s needs.
As an Investment Associate Director you will be at the heart of this AV team conversing and learning from both Investment Directors and Group Investment Directors (with years of industry experience) as well as forging relationships with your fellow Associate Directors and Execs.
As this is a communications industry the AV team are big on relationship building. Socialising is actively encouraged so that internal and external relationships are forged and maintained.
So what sets us apart from one of the other AV departments in this industry? The AV team at Zenith is just that, a team not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will be able on hand and willing to take you to the next level of your career
- Leading a team of AV buyers to deliver best in class activity across TV, Video and Cinema mediums ensuring all KPIs are delivered.
- Negotiating with various sales house teams to drive added value opportunities for your client
- Meeting all deadlines set by either the AV team, planning team and/or the client - ensuring the team do the same.
- Ensuring all AV administration is completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace - sharing market intelligence with the AV team.
- Working with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved
• Building productive relationships with planning teams and the clients (understanding the client’s organisational structure and the market they operate in)
- Using the appropriate systems and technology to get under the skin of audience behaviour and consumption of TV, Video and Cinema.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their craft. They should have a genuine hunger to build successful AV communication strategies that challenge the status quo and excite our clients. They should be a fully-rounded and specialist AV media buyer/planner. You will have a strong understating of mathematics. You will continually keep up-to-date with market developments and embrace the new. You take great pride in delivering outstanding work across every campaign and supporting a team to do the same. Core skills should include:
- Negotiation skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- A proven track record of managing people
- Advanced communication skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Expert knowledge of BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, TechEdge, Excel and powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of the media auditing process – existing relationships with Ebiquity would be an advantage
- Extremely confident with the implementational planning of TV, Video and Cinema
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Creative and open to new ideas with the confidence to challenge briefs.
- Ability to work well with people – within the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners of all levels too.
Please note that Publicis Media is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.