Associate Project Manager
- M-102, Detroit, MI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
As an Associate Project Manager you are equal parts planner, problem solver, analytical thinker, client relationship builder and cat herder.
You will be working closely with global teams and clients to drive digital solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget without compromising quality.
You will be a key player in building a positive team environment. You are great at building relationships and driving team collaboration.
You love the details, get excited about planning weeks / months ahead and thinking about risks that may get in our way. You’re also able to rise above the details to see and think about the big picture.
You’re crazy organized and comfortable prioritizing when there are too many balls in the air.
You love problem solving. You know how businesses work. And, you have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Obviously, you will have a deep understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to adapt your approach when working with people from different disciplines (technology, creative, data, strategy and marketing engagement)
Your Skills & Experience:
· Work with pursuit teams to complete RFP's project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
· Contributes to establishing project vision
· Responsible for ensuring that all assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations / requirements
· Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports and change orders etc.
· Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external meetings
· Manage and control project scope and the change control process
· Assure that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
· Ensures that all project documentation uses standard / approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed / approved prior delivery to the client
· Acts as the client point-of-contact for project related issues
· Participates in PM Discipline community for knowledge sharing, thought leadership and personal growth
· At least 2-4 years of project management experience from an interactive agency or consulting firm
· Understanding of different project management methodologies including the ability to identify / resolve issues, develop detailed work plans & specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
· Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in identifying and resolving project related risks
· Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of multi-disciplinary solutions
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
· Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
· Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.