- 134 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2H2, Canada
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
Razorfish Toronto is looking to hire a full-time Junior Copywriter to help execute cutting-edge conceptual thinking for one of today’s top automotive brands. Someone who’s fast, collaborative, and whose bread-and-butter is creating emotive and compelling work for digital experiences. A passion for design, detail, and pixel-perfect execution is a must. A modicum of interest for cars and trucks is an added bonus.
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team of copywriters, art directors, designers and strategists to create recurrent world-class concepts for a high-traffic, automotive brand website.
· You’re a creative with chops in copywriting and can work well with others at all levels
· You have a powerful digital-focused portfolio and good understanding of the digital ecosystem including CRM, email
· You can turn technical automotive stats and details into memorable headlines & stories
· You can edit legal feedback and make it sing
· You’re able to iterate in a fast-paced, 0-to-60 in 2.5-seconds, environment
· You possess communication and presentation skills that articulate thoughts, voice and language choices and innovative ideas
· You’re familiar, or down to get familiar, with website accessibility standards
· You actively participate in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
· You have a strong grasp of the latest and emerging technologies, site and social trends and techniques
· 0-1 years of experience with strong digital portfolio
· Web and social media examples are a PLUS
· High attention to detail in your work
· Experience with or interest in automotive industry
· Degree or diploma in copywriting/advertising
· Reside in Toronto, only local candidates will be considered
***Please include resume with portfolio link***
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.