- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
An Account Coordinator is an internally facing role focused on providing account team support. This includes being able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. As a team contributor, this person performs tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively.
This position is designed for someone with 0-1 years of work experience providing support to Account Managers. Over time, this role learns Razorfish’s business, how we service clients, use of data and reports creation, operations process and procedure with an eye to stepping into a client facing role down the road.
- Understands vision set forth by your leaders, how they champion a vision, and how they drive consensus building.
- Your contributions through work products, connecting of people, and other micro interactions contribute to the enablement of the vision.
- Works towards taking initiative on assignments, while seeks guidance when appropriate
- Experience establishing and nurturing professional relationships within our organization to increase ones visibility others areas of responsibilities
- Comprehension of client's business objectives
- Performs market research on client and their industry
- Ability to share how our work contributes to the clients goals
- Seeks to understand all of the types of work we are providing a particular client and how it is connected to their goals
- Gets acclimated to the Razorfish value proposition
- Supports cross-discipline connection through communications and meetings
- Observes how we deliver our services
- 0-1 years agency or client side marketing experience
- Experience working in a fast paced business in a highly competitive and evolving industry
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.