Analyst - Global Dash Board Management
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
What You’ll Do:
The Starcom Advanced Analytics & Insights (AAI) – Decision Sciences team draws on the dynamic advertising technology space, digital and offline analytics, and evolving methodologies to address complex research and measurement challenges across Starcom client brands.
The Analyst position is an entry-level position that uses research, data, reporting and analytics techniques to answer client business questions, assists with developing ‘test-and-learn’ approaches that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implements best practices around research, analytics and campaign measurement.
- Help drive day-to-day research & analytics efforts while delivering impactful, actionable insights
- Support execution of customer, media, brand, and market research that produce unique insights and opportunities
- Synthesize research results and uncover overarching themes to drive the client’s business forward
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Facilitate the sharing of data and insights among relevant internal parties to inform future strategies
- Develop and analyze media and brand targets that inform media strategies
- Apply syndicated research (Nielsen, MRI, ComScore, eMarketer, etc) and agency research applications to client business
- Foster strong relationships with internal client teams
- Assist internal groups in maximizing the use of available research sources and proprietary studies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- Experience in media/marketing research, consumer insights, business consulting, or data analysis
- Demonstrated interest in quantitative and qualitative research, experimental design, and data analysis
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Knowledge of statistical software packages and coding languages (eg SAS, SPSS, R, Python) is a plus
- Experience with Tableau, GoodData, Datorama, SQL is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.