Sr. Associate, Project Manager
- CA-85, Cupertino, CA, USA
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Our client's website is one of the world’s most visited sites, serving millions of people every day, and is a key part of our client's communication strategy. The Marketing Communications
(Marcom) interactive team is an exciting and fast-paced environment. In the role of Interactive Producer, you will work with the team supporting Client's overall digital presence for Search. Projects could include supporting new features and enhancements to the search platform or supporting operational changes needed for upcoming product launches, campaigns, and other corporate initiatives. In this role, you will be assisting other Producers who will be providing overall strategy and day to day direction.
• You are a self-motivated and self-directed individual who thrives in fast paced team
• You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment
• You are highly organized and detail oriented
• You are committed to providing the best possible search experience for our end users
• Creating project artifacts (including requirements documents, business specifications, keyword strategy briefs, schedules, and communications).
• Support Lead producer to track project progress by maintaining project schedules and issues / risk logs
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.