Supervisor, Publicis Sports & Entertainment
- 3211 Olympic Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group.
Publicis Media Exchange (PMX) delivers sustainable, transparent, competitive advantage to Publicis Media clients and agencies. This is done through the consolidated strength of our agencies, deep understanding of our client drivers, leveraging scaled investment, marketplace innovation, strength in partnerships and intelligence.
Publicis Sports & Entertainment, the sports and entertainment marketing division within Publicis Media, is searching for a Supervisor to join its team based in Santa Monica, CA. This position requires a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded person to assist with, and in some cases lead, the strategic consulting, executional management and investments around sports and entertainment property and media partnerships. The main duties of the role are day-to-day account management, with some assistance in prospecting for new business and new lines of business opportunities.
- Perform day-to-day project and account management duties as assigned related to client sports and entertainment marketing partnerships across property and media channels
- Learn to analyze and understand client business strategies and objectives, and utilize that understanding to identify, develop and deliver high-value marketing recommendations and executions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of marketing communications which can be effectively translated into developing marketing goals, objectives, and strategies
- Develop ability to write and deliver sports strategies across sponsorships, media an experiential activations and oversee the translation of these strategies into final recommendations and implementation plans
- Learn to build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with rights holders and media owners and internal agency counterparts
- Develop POV’s and whitepapers on sports industry news and developments
- Minimum 5+ years Sports Marketing experience a must with experience in media buying and/or planning
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver on ideas and activation plans rooted in client business strategies and objectives
- Experience in an agency environment
- Strong presentation development (PowerPoint) and Excel skills are a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experience working with analytics and measurement preferred
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to lead and interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.