Senior Director, Client Engagement
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: We help brands engage with people to deliver ideal health, now. We design transformative experiences that move people further along the path to health at any moment. By putting the power to change health outcomes in the hands of patients, healthcare professionals, carers, and payers, we help health brands create value across today’s connected health ecosystem. To do this, we start with a generous, behaviour-driven ideal then work in lean, agile and iterative ways to turn the ideal into action.
We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
Digitas Health London is looking for a client engagement leader to join our small-but-mighty team – it’s an opportunity to use your experience and connectivity across the health industry to drive the growth of an ambitious agency with a strong CX-focused digital proposition, and in doing so, accelerate your own career.
As Director, Client Engagement, you will be responsible for pipelining, winning and nurturing long-term client relationships for Digitas Health London. Working in close collaboration with the agency General Manager and other agency leaders, you will:
- Win new work
- Cultivate brave relationships
- Develop teams
- Deliver on the numbers
· You are a client relationship lead with initiative and drive, impatient with the status quo and hungry for growth, which to you means lots of things – increasing revenue, increasing impact, increasing learning, increasing influence… (and the list goes on!)
· You understand the health industry well, and your years of experience give you credibility and influence among brand and/or digital excellence stakeholders in pharma; your relationships in the industry span years and sometimes even travel with you
· You build strong relationships and yet you care a lot about the work itself. You don’t just say yes; you have a point of view about what clients can and should do, and will push for the solutions and outcomes you believe in
· You understand that digital is more than a channel – it is the atmosphere we live in today, and changes the nature of what brands say and do – and you are motivated to leverage its power to transform the way health brands engage people
· Making connections, building rapport, and unearthing needs and opportunities is second nature to you. You help spark great ideas – and through your strong relationships with your team, ensure ideas are delivered in the real world
· You have effective ‘selling skills’ and a consultative style with clients. You are a strong negotiator, and a diplomat when need be
· You enjoy business development work – pitching and proposal development motivates you and brings out your best
· You are agile and flexible, collaborative and enthusiastic. You bring a positive spirit and energy to all you do
THE POWER OF ONE PURPOSE FUELLED BY A DYNAMIC HEALTH ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
Digitas Health London is part of Publicis Health and Publicis Groupe UK. At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviours and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 11 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Razorfish Health, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at www.publicishealth.com.