Associate Project Manager, Cross-Channel Marketing
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
An Associate Project Manager within our Cross-Channel Marketing team is charged with managing the effective and efficient receipt and handling of consumer responses to Client direct / digital response marketing initiatives across all marketing channels, including direct mail, telephone, email, SMS and internet. This includes, but is not limited to, managing third party vendors that specialize in fulfilling catalog orders, call centers, capturing and transmitting consumer response information, processing coupons and coordinating sweepstakes in support of a Client business.
We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• At least 6 months of CRM / direct / database / digital marketing experience, experience with marketing operations (call center, fulfillment, sweepstakes) is preferred
• Experience in the following areas:
· Customer Care/Order Management
· Program/Project management
· Account management/Client Service
• Proficiency in working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Key qualities: Collaborative, organized, detailed, thorough, resourceful
• Knowledge of Query and Reporting Tools such as Cognos, Brio or SQL is a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud (Target, Campaign, AEM, Analytics) is a plus
• PMP is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.