- 611 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA
Moxie (www.moxieusa.com) is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of channel, data, content and technology to help our clients grow with unprecedented pace. Founded in 2000, Moxie has over 400 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh and is a transformational component of Publicis Media. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon, The Coca-Cola Company, Porsche, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, TGI Fridays, American Cancer Society, Home Shopping Network, Walmart and Delta Air Lines.
Moxie’s Pittsburgh office is looking for a talented creative powerhouse. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risk on their way to creating world class creative work. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Designer role is a design ninja with an ability to craft a variety of design in multiple styles for the many brands on our roster.
• Design successful brand communication across channels, from digital to print.
• Assist Senior Art Director and Sr Designer on various projects
• Partner with account team and project managers to agree and stick to project timelines
• Stay current on industry trends and standards
• Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong, digital design led portfolio that showcases memorable design across media
• Digital design experience is a must
• 3+ years at agency environments
• No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
• Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Writing OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent art direction experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.