Associate Director/ Director Product Management (Retail)
- Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
As an Associate Director/Director within our Product Management practice, you will help ours clients develop and execute their business and product strategy s working closely with client leadership and Publicis Sapient delivery teams to assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor.
- Overall,15+years of relevant experience in digital product management/business strategy with strong analytical skills. Excellent stakeholder management skills with strong presentation
- Digital Business Transformation experience to deliver measurable outcomes:
- Business performance and industry analysis - covering product vision, business strategy, competitive landcape, business and marketing strategy, customer experience etc.
- Exposure to digital technology trends and evolving landscapes –AI/Machine Learning/Analytics , Cloud Adoption, Blockchain, Mobile Apps, RPA etc.
- Customer journey transformation – voice of customer, design thinking and service design
- Digital innovation, maturity analysis and problem solving leveraging data driven insights
- Operating model designs covering business process design, optimization and change planning
- Experience with design and development of new digital banks working/partnering with product firms, fintechs is a plus
- Expertise in leading product teams with lean agile mindset:
- Ability to apply startup business models, value frameworks, prioritization methodology to generate, design and test new ideas for front to back transformation
- Good experience with leveraging Agile practices for incremental product/solution development at an enterprise level working with multidisciplinary agile teams comprising product managers, marketers, finance, creative, analytics and engineering
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc. with relevant agile certifications such as SAFe SPC / SAFe PMPO / CSPO etc.
- Deep retail industry experience across one or more of the following areas:
- E-Commerce Transformation – Driving growth across Retail Digital Channels
- Data Driven Retailing – Algorithmic Retailing (Data driven Customer experience through Personalization and/or Data driven operational efficiency), Building CDP, Defining & Driving Loyalty
- Grocery Retail – New Business Models (Marketplace, Subscriptions etc.), Delivery Proposition, Scaling Digital Platform
- Store Systems & Omni-Channel – POS Modernization, Store of the future, Mobile App
- Merchandizing – Assortment Planning & Strategy, Product Enrichment, Demand Forecasting
- Supply Chain – Global Inventory visibility, Returns Optimization, Fulfillment Optimization
- Experience with Business operations, setting up product team operating model in a leading retailer will be a plus
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being