Senior Associate-Data Engineering
- Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value
We are looking for a Senior Associate , Data Engineering, who will translate client requirements into technical design, and implement components for data engineering solution. Utilize deep understanding of data integration and big data design principles in creating custom solutions or implementing package solutions. You will self-guided strengthen design discussions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution. The role requires a hands-on technologist who has excellent programming background like Java / Scala / Python, should have experience in Data Ingestion, Integration and data Wrangling, Computation, Analytics pipelines and exposure to Hadoop ecosystem components. You are also required to have hands-on knowledge on at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure cloud platforms.
- Data Integration, Processing & Governance
- Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
- Analytics & Visualizations
- Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
- Data Management Platforms
- Implement scalable architectural models for data processing and storage
- Build functionality for data ingestion from multiple heterogeneous sources in batch & real-time mode
- Build functionality for data analytics, search and aggregation
- Overall 4+ years of IT experience with 2+ years in Data related technologies
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in Big Data technologies and working exposure in at least one cloud platform on related data services (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack – HDFS, sqoop, kafka, Pulsar, NiFi, Spark, Spark Streaming, Flink, Storm, hive, oozie, airflow and other components required in building end to end data pipeline.
- Excellent experience in at least of the programming language Java, Scala, Python. Java preferable
- Hands-on working knowledge of NoSQL and MPP data platforms like Hbase, MongoDb, Cassandra, AWS Redshift, Azure SQLDW, GCP BigQuery etc
- Well-versed and working knowledge with data platform related services on at least 1 cloud platform, IAM and data security.
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being