Art Director- Automotive Retail
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Art Director will play a pivotal role on our premier automotive Retail Creative team assisting with rapid production of monthly digital retail assets to support a variety of platforms and client needs.
· Responsible for the overall layouts and design of digital retail assets including website tiles and mastheads, email flyers, banner ads, CRM and OLA.
· Work closely with the Retail Account team to ensure all assets are delivered correctly and on schedule.
· Aid in layout/design of new placements based on established designs and brand standards.
Work closely with the Retail Creative team to ensure consistency in design across all asset types.
· Minimum of 2 years art direction/design/production or equivalent experience
· Deep understanding of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
· Deep understanding of grid layouts and information hierarchy
· Rich portfolio demonstrating strong typography and layout design
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to work quickly and efficiently within tight deadlines
· Collaborative - ability to work seamlessly with with internal partners
· An eye for detail and good judgement for complex layouts
· Excellent organizational skills
· Willingness to work weekends and evenings, as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.