Assistant Account Executive- AAE
- 44 Old Ridgebury Rd, Danbury, CT 06810, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Assistant Account Executive will be a highly dependable team player willing to assist all team members in their day-to-day responsibilities and exceed client expectations. This is an entry-level position designed to take on more responsibility over time and encourage career growth within Martin Retail Group.
The Assistant Account Executive will have many responsibilities and must be willing to adapt to the ever-changing client needs and demands. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and be responsible for several internal documents:
- Client Contact Lists
- Meeting Calendar
- Client distribution lists
- Creative Requests
- Traffic Instructions
- Update competitive incentive and product grids for major markets; Researching key competitive products by market and outlining details on incentives and product changes
- Competitive share of voice and market share updates by markets
- Assist all team members as they complete their day-to-day responsibilities
- Constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to help dealers and regional clients sell more vehicles
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work within a small team environment
- Must be very detail oriented
- Strong computer skills. In particular, must have competent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Quick and adaptive learner
- Relevant work experience will be given priority via internship or full-time employment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be eligible for remote work until Leo Burnett offices are again open for on-site work. At that time, the employee is anticipated to be working in the Danbury, CT office location.