Sr. Compensation & Benefits
- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road,, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
The Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide which is the 4th largest communications group in the world.
The Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
Over 170 professionals are working across multiple disciplines for the Holistic Communication Solution that provides creative solutions for all business problems.
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits Research, Analysis, and Administration for region countries
- Analyze and reconcile payroll and related statutory reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with tax / Social Fund requirements;
- Conduct data analysis and lead the annual compensation review and cycle and drive the implementation and enhancement of benefits programs to ensure they are compliant with labor regulations and market practice.
- Coordinate for the examination and verification of payroll related data for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure the implementation of global compensation policies
- Develop, review, and propose Salary Structure to attract and maintain competitiveness in the market.
- Lead the annual salary planning cycle including the development of the merit quota, local bonus plan and presenting analyses and recommendations to Management
- Contribute to the organization processes which improve our capacity to deliver consistent, transparent, and fair remediation decisions in a timely manner.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a payroll operations capacity, preferably for a large multi-state company as an analyst or coordinator.
- Professional exposure and experience in Compensation & Benefit
- Good understanding of Thailand & Global Tax & Labor law
- Experience with payroll processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Expertise in analytical, negotiation, and English communication skills
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS, PC software, and spreadsheet applications.
- The initiative, collaborative, and Excellent English skills is mandatory.