- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Leo Burnett is part of Publicis Communications, a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore and Asia. At Leo Burnett Singapore, we believe that our Humankind philosophy, allows our creativity to transform human behaviour.
We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always.
And while we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
We’re a community of experts that hail from every discipline.
We’re activists who embrace challenges with agility and dynamism.
We’re idealists who thrive on inspiration.
We’re romantics who believe that an idea can change the world, but also that the idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We’re all that, but we don’t stop at that.
Because we’re committed to becoming better versions of ourselves, every. single. day.
You will lead the work on some of the most popular consumer brands in the world, impacting the daily lives of nearly 2 billion people in the fastest growing region in the world. You will work for clients who not only care about success in the marketplace, but are passionate about the role of brands in helping bring about social change. The Account Executive is a vital support member to all agency account teams. As an account executive, you'll need to thoroughly understand a client's products or services and what their communication goals are.
Expectations of an Account Executive
- Assists the Account Manager in business support and management.
- Assists in providing timely responses to client requests.
- Schedules business meetings and do follow-ups.
- Provides input for the creation and execution of marketing plans
- Gathers data on ad campaigns to evaluate performance, and gives recommendations on ways to improve campaign performance.
- Tracks campaign budgets
- Gathers information on the competition
- Ensures that ad campaigns are in compliance with advertising guidelines.
- Assists in developing and implementing business improvement programs.
- Analyses invoices and provides invoicing support.
- Assists in developing client presentations, proposals and reports.
- Maintains thorough understanding of account management principles.
- Assists Account Manager in coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Maintains a sense of discretion and professionalism, representing the Groupe
Expectations as a member of our community
- You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. But you’re realistic and have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there: not a path you walk alone, but with a group of people putting a diverse range of skills and perspectives to work, towards a common goal
- Your ideas and your voice will be heard, respected and protected with passion. Ideas are not disposable commodities here, they are our most precious assets
- You will be tested, you will be challenged and you will be pushed beyond your comfort zone, but you will equally be supported, encouraged and celebrated. Because the true value of a community is that we bring out the best in each other
- Strong grasp of social media space and online media jargon and technology
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Exceptional initiative and follow through skills
- After hours work and overnight traveling to shoots and post sessions required
- They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, allied with the ability to negotiate
- Naturally well organised and unfazed when working towards deadlines.