- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
- Leads design work on major programs doing some of the design themselves and providing oversight/direction to other designers on the program.
- Executing design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight, customer feedback.
- Delivers design work on programs of any size with minimal oversight.
- Effectively negotiates trade-offs with internal team including: production, CS, design, copy and tech.
- Depending upon the scope of the project, strategy, media and third-party agencies (eg partner agency) may be team members that require collaboration and negotiation
- Work with CS and PM/Production to contribute to project scopes, creative briefs and SOWs
- Sketching, concept creation and wire framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes
- Working with strategy teams to plan usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing
- Utilize user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- Overviews work giving feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review
- Deep understanding of modular design systems and patterns
Data interpretation -
- Required to document data from analytics sources in collaboration with analytics/strategy team
Best practice and design consistency -
- Research and share industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences.
- Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products
Technical Knowledge -
- Proficient in key software packages such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision (and other prototyping applications such as XD)
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Fluent in Responsive design approaches and execution
Design Specification -
- Collaborates as appropriate on creating user stories to define development tasks
- Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time
Working in a team -
- Collaborate with visual designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define product experience and champion the user.
- Plan and mentor the work of other interaction designers
- Find ways to maximize the efficiency of workflow between development and design within the established agency process (eg waterfall, agile etc.)
Strategy collaboration -
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative user research
- Synthesize customer data from many sources to identify opportunities and recommend design directions
- Identify user requirements to shape and prioritize feature sets
- Connect design strategy to business results
- Work with Engagement/Content Strategy to understand target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into digital experiences
Client Interaction -
- Experience discussing client business goals in order to align with audience goals
- Balance business strategy with research insights to generate solutions that meet the clients’ digital needs and business goals
- Present strategy briefs and decks to clients, partners, and colleagues
- Identify potential future state opportunities during the course of a project initiative – helping to grow the client relationship with the account team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.