- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
The Strategist is key to ensuring that our client’s digital brand experiences for their products and services are strategically sound. She or he partners with other digital strategists, clients, creatives, and cross-agency partners to design experiences that are holistic and reach our professional and consumer constituents in a way that supports their wants and needs, but also engages them in a way that is meaningful to our client’s business.
Does this sound like something you are interested in? If so, you’ll also be expected to:
- Partner in the creation of omnichannel experiences for patients and physicians to learn and interact with their health and wellness
- Apply customer insight to optimize the audience’s overall experience with the brand
- RM focus – experience or interest working on sophisticated RM patient program that supports patients with chronic conditions
- Knowledgeable of digital but also willing to learn what you don’t know and apply it towards developing innovative content and strategies based on patient and physician needs and expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to process and understand our client’s category, customers, competitive set, and their brand and business goals/objectives
- Create project briefs and other documentation to inspire and communicate strategic vision to internal & external teams
- Partner with agency teams to ensure successful project development and handoff
- Review creative to ensure that project meets strategic objectives
- Contribute to tactical planning and ecosystem modeling
- Understanding and proficiency working with and interpreting analytics and KPIs
If this sounds like you – keep reading!
- Develop internal relationships as a member of the brand strategy team
- Support new business initiatives with innovative digital solutions
- Apply appropriate experience trends and best practices to strategies and content
- Support the development of insight driven digital strategies for assigned clients and new business development; provide sound business justification for investment (based on market trends, audience insights, past campaign data, and past experience)
- Partner with agency and cross-agency teams to pull strategy through all deliverables
- Capable of representing your work to clients
- BA/BS Degree (a graduate degree in relevant area is a plus)
- 2-3 years digital consulting and/or strategy experience
- Willing to do what it takes to be the best – someone the team can depend on
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills (particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to successfully work with senior-level clients and internal Agency teams
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing tactics including web, email, social media, and mobile
- An interest in emerging digital trends and technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Team player mindset; highly collaborative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.