- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
The Manager, Regulatory Review is responsible for managing a team of Associates and Senior Associates to ensure marketing materials for a client (or group of clients) follow the protocol established by our pharmaceutical company clients for regulatory review. The Manager plays a key role in establishing procedures for internal teams and advising on specific projects to aid smooth and fast review by clients.
Additionally the Manager, Regulatory Review must traffic, manage and assign all work flowing through their assigned brands to ensure the team is able to meet all deadlines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple direct reports at the Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager level including responsibility for interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, and career development
- Provide estimates for SOW development
- Work with the Director, Regulatory Review in the development of departmental SOPs
- Oversee work of reporting employees on daily basis, providing advice on projects, and helping to address problems as they arise
- Coordinate work among reporting staff to manage workflow and ensure appropriate coverage for all client needs including vacation coverage
- Determine the time and effort required to complete each submission
- Establish a timeline and assign responsibility to the appropriate team members for the delivery of the components of the submission
- Create and/or oversee the creation of the components and ensure they conform to client and Digitas Health guidelines
- Maintain a comprehensive, accurate dashboard of all current and upcoming submissions including the stage of review, job codes, and deadlines
- Follow up with client liaison in a timely manner to ensure the submission is received on time and meets 100% of client expectations and specifications
- Create, update, and disseminate to the rest of the department procedure(s) specific to the clients supported
Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience in the preparation of complex deliverables under tight deadline constraints is required. Technical competency in Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office Suite are required. Experience communicating with clients directly is required. Demonstrated knowledge of FDA pharmaceutical advertising regulations through appropriate training or previous experience is preferred. Clear communication and attention to detail are essential. Clear, concise technical writing ability is strongly preferred. At least one year of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, Healthcare, or Advertising Agency is required.
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Performs other duties (or functions) as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.