- Freshwater Place, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
We are a creative solutions company.
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
We never stand still.
We abide by the belief that “constructive dissatisfaction” is the essence of progress. And the key to building better solutions. It’s in our DNA. Leo Burnett was famous for saying "Let's continue to be known as an agency which spends more time trying to improve its theories rather than defend them."
We started life as an advertising agency, but we’ve completely transformed our business. We embrace technology as a critical enabler of creativity, and we’re continuously innovating to build new services and capabilities that help us deliver amazing solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage the day-to-day running and management of the account, while developing strategic thinking and an understanding of broader business skills and integrated solutions. Working to support an Account Director to implement client campaigns through from brief to implementation and evaluation.
This is a role with scope for creating world-class campaigns and thinking for businesses which are already leaders in their industry and respective brand categories. If you believe in the power of creativity and are interested in crerating campaigns across a broad mix of channels then we would like to hear from you.
We’re looking for candidates who are energetic, proactive team players with a can-do approach to the everyday, as well as thrive on delivering creative solutions to business problems. The role will also suit someone with strong experience in social media.
- Builds a thorough understanding of the client’s business and how it operates within the market it exists in.
- Starts to develop trusting client/agency relationships by efficiently meeting the day-to-day client needs.
- Responsible for project management and provides all relevant job information to your clients and agency team.
- Understands our agency’s integrated offering and has deep understanding of all aspects of communication development and production.
- Leads the process of integrated work and manages effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
- Develops presentation skills, how to think more strategically and will own all tactical briefs.
- Ensures that agency systems and procedures are followed.
- Utilises agency resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Successfully manages the monthly financial processing including estimates, purchase orders and JDRs.
- 3 yrs agency experience
- Passion for creativity
- Great communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.