Senior Financial Analyst
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as lead for the client/project accounting functions for the agency, with a focus on revenue recognition, invoicing, and accounts payable. The candidate must have a working knowledge of client/project accounting with 2-3 years of relevant experience. He/she must be highly collaborative and partner effectively with key people in the Account Management, Project Management, and Business Management teams to ensure that information relating to client finance is accurate, reliable and timely for use in planning, financial reporting, business analysis and decision making. The candidate must be highly organized in terms of time management, prioritization, and workload management.
This position is suitable for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, service-focused individual who will monitor, maintain and complete client billing as well as participate in the reporting and account maintenance processes.
The Senior Financial Analyst supports client teams or regional staff by assisting with the development and tracking of budgets, monthly financial reviews and presentations, cash flow projections and execution of billing and receivables as well as to highlight key issues and exposure items that may impact profitability. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be involved in process improvement projects and ad hoc reporting in support of business needs.
The position will be located in Philadelphia, but we also service offices in New York.
- Partner with client teams and develop relationships with Business Management, Project Management and Account Management to influence productive and accurate client financial management
- Client/project accounting is performed in according with Publicis Groupe Corporate Policies and Procedures (“Janus”), and compliance with Financial Monitoring Controls (“FMC”)
- Ensure monthly close is performed accurately, completely, and timely; main focus areas are around revenue recognition, client invoicing, accounts payables, and accounts receivables
- Lead client team meetings in management of financial metrics
- Calculate run rates to monitor and manage financial progress against budgets
- Answer questions from key stakeholders including clients, vendors, corporate, and employees
- Create reports for client teams by pulling data from SAP and working in Excel to construct standard/periodic information reports
- Provide thoughtful recommendations to solve business issues and implement solutions
- Show judgement on when to elevate issues/requests and when to resolve independently
- Ability to explain and translate finance reports/documents to client teams/regional staff
- Suggest process improvements to benefit Capability
- Initiative, responsibility and follow through for “owned” work a must
- Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiencies
- Assist Finance Management with ad hoc requests as needed
- Technical Skills
- Resilient Problem Solver
- Flawless Executor
- Analytical & Insightful
- Integrity & Trust
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel competency
- System thinker
- Understand basic accounting concepts (debits/credits, revenue recognition, reserves/absorptions)
- Problem solver who can identify solutions quickly & think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Work independently in dealing with time pressures and multiple priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and acclimate to new systems and processes
- Able to work according to fixed monthly cycles
- Delegation and Organizational skills to invoke efficiencies
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting Planning software (i.e. SAP)
- Maintain positive team player attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.