Group Account Supervisor
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
The Group Account Supervisor role is the brand champion. Provides strategic input, tactical planning and direction on multiple or large-scale assigned accounts. Has direct management responsibilities: supervises junior account staff to implement plans in a timely, effective, and profitable manner. Builds and maintains positive, lasting client relationships with multiple or mid-level clients. Ensures high quality agency output.
- Drives the process and details, and develops tactical plans. Forecasts budgets.
- Finances: Develops and administers clients’ budgets based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, out-of-pocket expenses, and reconciliation against estimates.
- Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates.
- Thorough knowledge of contract and its implications. Sound decision making regarding hours dedicated to jobs, what to prioritize. Thorough knowledge of all basic financial tools necessary to account management. Contributes to the revenue and forecasts of the brand.
- Trouble shoot: Solution oriented. Knows when things might get off track in agency operations. Uses experience and judgment to proactively solve for potential problems before they get too big. Ability to solve client issues, independently moderate conflicts and influence management decisions.
- Leadership: Takes on wider, informal leadership responsibilities within the agency.
- Exhibits strong leadership internally and externally. Exhibits solid judgment.
- Management: team leader, provides clear and fair direction & feedback to junior account staff
- Deep, expert understanding of the therapeutic category, the audience and multiple channels. Basic knowledge of at least one other category, and another audience
- Continuously learning technology
- Demonstrates and applies extensive and expert knowledge of assigned brands, including relevant clinical data behind promotional messages
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of advice for therapeutic area. Proactively identifies opportunities based on the market
- Ensures team adherence to agency process. Identifies issues and leads problem resolution
- Vision: Develops communication objectives & strategies (e.g. marketing/ brand platform briefs). Has the ability to see the big picture and identify the key/broad issues while still driving the process and details. Is able to address strategic marketing issues and propose viable solutions.
- Demonstrates and communicates a clear expert POV as marketing partner to clients
- Planning: High-level analysis of category, research, and competitive data. Analyzes and extracts findings/issues from all available marketing data. Active in strategic development.
- Demonstrates passion for the brand
Tactics and Execution
- Develops marketing/ brand platform briefs). Owns the agency process. Shows resourcefulness and thoroughness in developing tactical plans, including budgets and timelines.
- Production: Supervises and effectively manages the production of client-approved marketing tools
- Creative: Collaborates on creative brief development
- Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals
- Communication: communicate key Client issues/ initiatives to team accurately and in timely manner
- Demonstrates the ability to think creatively and strategically
- PHCG Offerings: Basic knowledge of PHCG businesses, offerings, and tools
- Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts. Is seen as strategic, integral to the account, and offering added value.
- Relationship: Frequent, positive client contact with key clients
- Brand Champion: Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account team, and other internal departments
- Agency Champion: Understands, communicates and advocates the agency POV (point-of-view).
- Presentations: Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly. Presents complex data or messages in clear, succinct, compelling manner to clients
- Lead role in ensuring timely, accurate client documentation & correspondence
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in healthcare communications environment preferred
- 8+ years experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.