Digital Experience Specialist
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Digital Experience Specialist
Multi-disciplined and technology-focused individual who bridges the gap between concept and code. We understand the creative process and utilize the current technological toolset to deliver engaging digital experiences.
Our mission is to ensure design intentions are executed as closely as possible to the creative vision while maintaining functional integrity, adhering to ADA and UI best practices while following development standards.
Under direct supervision of a Senior Digital Experience Specialist, a Digital Experience Specialist partners with our Business Leadership, Program Management, Business Analysts, Web Architects along with Development, Strategy and Creative teams in bringing concepts to life in the digital realm.
- Author approved content in Adobe Experience Manager content management system
- Role will partner with Creative and UX teams to design and construct web pages while utilizing re-useable, existing components. Including component configurations and brand stylings.
- Audit and gather final, approved content from internal agency and external teams via approval applications
- Ensure creative and functional integrity is met across desktop and mobile environments
- Publish internally-approved updates to production
- Estimate time and effort for content authoring activities
- Interact with off-shore Authoring team
- Support personalization and A/B testing using Adobe Target
Front End Architecture
- Collaboratively develop prototypes and proof of concepts when necessary to prove out key implementation challenges and present them to internal and external teams
- Ensure creative and functional integrity is met for component creation & enhancements
- Partner with UX and UI teams in regards to functionality and style guide usage and development
- Evangelize web technology best practices both internally and with clients
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Experience Manager
- 2+ years of experience in content management, digital marketing or related
- Experience using web authoring tools, Adobe Experience Manager desired
- Certification in Content Management desired
- Position will require you to engage with off-shore resources located in India
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with Jira or similar tools a plus
- Embraces an agile mindset and be willing to adapt and experiment with design process
- Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members
- Demonstrates diplomacy and patience when it comes to challenging situations
- Demonstrates prioritization, organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive problem solver and communicator – constantly planning with an eye toward the future.
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Exhibits attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.