Vice President, Director, Analytics
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
What you’ll do:
As VP/Director, you’ll guide internal teams in driving business growth while consistently exceeding client expectations and strengthening the overall relationship. Your clients’ needs will vary, and may include integrated marketing, media, CRM, segmentation, and/or primary research.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Identifying strategic data-driven services that will allow clients to grow their business
· Assisting clients in defining analytics needs and developing solutions to solve those challenges
· Creating frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues, leveraging existing intellectual capital and developing innovative concepts.
· Building and executing a client specific data strategy including performing gap assessments, creating optimal state data plans, and building execution roadmaps
· Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
· Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
· Determining new opportunities among existing clients, and participating in new business initiatives
· Providing support, coaching, and training to assist in the career development of direct reports and the broader team
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 10-12 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
· Experience managing a team
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
· Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
· General knowledge of or direct experience with the media industry or CRM platforms are a plus
· A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
· Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
· In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.