- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
The Project Manager leads the production of multi-channel projects of medium size or complexity, and is ultimately responsible for the delivery of high quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics! May career-manage another.
- PM Technical Skills: Proficient in project leading via a flexible approach. Proficient in production needs; considered a specialist in at least one channel (interactive/digital, print, or video) but understands other mediums well enough to be a strategic problem solver
- SOWs: Prepares accurate statements of work, with quick turnaround time and minimal revisions. Creates or reviews statement of work documentation; accountable for top-down and bottom-up budgets to ensure scopes accurately reflect required work effort
- Client finances: Accurately calculates cost-to-complete estimates
- Thought Process: Regularly demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Technology: Continuously learning technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Agency process: Advocate and champion of agency processes
- Project Plans: Creates and leads master project plans and timelines via a cross-capability collaborative approach
- Quality Control: Ensures team adherence to QC plan
- Process improvement: Proactively pinpoints opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies. Finds opportunities to streamline processes and to create efficiencies and suggests alternative solutions
- Trouble shoot: Solution oriented. Brings problems with potential solutions to the attention of management.
- Conflict resolution: Arbitrates team conflicts and facilitates cross-capability solutions
- Resource allocation: Leads resource allocation discussions on the project-level with cross-capability team
- Collaboration: Keeps team informed of changes. Communicates clearly and frequently. Leads team communication plan; monitors and adjusts as needed to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- Project risk: Identifies and monitors project risks; leads mitigation plans
Tactics and Execution
- Execution: Leads production of engagements from award to completion
- Change process: Manages change request process, identifying and documenting changes in scope
- Internal Relationships and Team Leadership: Positive influence within department. Develops strong and positive working relationships with other departments/ partners
- Management: May mentor and advise the activity of an Associate or Senior Associate
- Estimates: Provides accurate and realistic cost-to-complete estimates and forecasts for assigned projects
- Culture: Promotes and contributes to business unit’s culture and environment
- On-boarding: On boards new team members to the brand/ agency culture and process
- Client process: Has intimate understanding of client processes and priorities
- Managing expectations: Ensures that appropriate client and internal partner expectations are complied
- Communication and Writing: Lead role in ensuring timely, accurate client documentation and correspondence (for internal team). Presents complex data or messages in a clear, succinct, compelling manner
- Deliverables: Ensures production deliverables meet client requirements
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project is a plus
- Knowledge of digital and pharma preferred
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrates progression in level of responsibility within a professional project management environment
- Agency or digital project experience preferred
- Experience in communications or marketing environment preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.