VP, Group Account Director (DTP)
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
We’re searching for a Vice President, Account Director who will manage the client relationship, partner with senior leadership on high-level strategy and use their deep web knowledge to ensure strategic deliverables.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day client relationship including articulating our view on digital business philosophies
- Sell new project ideas that align with customer and brand goals
- Support new business initiatives
- Take ownership of the financials for clients including forecasts, budgets and investments
- Align business with the appropriate staff
- Have broad understanding of client’s Industry and customer needs
- Deliver strategic client presentations and recommendations
- Develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
- Provides direct and consistent feedback on an ongoing basis, encouraging others to learn from mistakes
- Partners with clients and capability partners to build active brands
- Inspires client with strong storytelling skills
- Provides deliverables within agreed upon deadlines
- Partners with clients and operations team to ensure mutual understanding of an agreement to key financial responsibilities
- Four-year degree
- 10-12 years’ experience
- 4 years of leadership experience in integrated marketing programs and client relationship management with a Print, TV, and Digital scope!
- Creative agency experience desired
- Effective presentation, training and client-facing skills
- In depth communication and written skills
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.