Senior consultant – Government Lead
- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
N2N Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications.
As part of this group, we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
We believe in creating conversations that can change Australia and our team is fearless and curious in how they approach and drive creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, do great work and provide the ability to learn in a creative environment. We work in complex and disruptive sectors across an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders, Government departments and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our growth and success, N2N Communications has a unique opportunity for a senior consultant to join our team to lead our work with Federal and State government clients.
The role will report to N2N’s General Manager and join N2N’s established leadership team.
Driven and ambitious, we are looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about communications strategies that drive behaviour change and contribute to communities across Australia
- Has the ability to develop and execute complex, multifaceted campaign strategies
- Demonstrates solid experience as the trusted, strategic counsel to senior clients and the desire to be part of a forward-thinking leadership team
- Has a strong head for risk and opportunity, the ability to work with ambiguity and make decisions as part of the ‘the bigger picture’
- Has exceptional written and presentation skills and a head for new and organic business development
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the industry as part of a mid-to-large PR agency and/or in-house, ideally in a government department.
- Senior management experience, the ability to drive agency growth and lead a team of strong and ambitious consultants to success
- Experience in leading large teams and the ability to juggle high level strategy cross multiple disciplines
- A strong contacts base and the ability to proactively build and cultivate relationships
- Business acumen and the capability to forecast capacity levels, team performance and sound financial management
- Demonstrated skills in leadership – respected by your team and the market
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it. Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements, a fast-paced and fun environment, and a people focused learning-oriented culture.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.