- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
We are a creative solutions company.
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
We never stand still.
We abide by the belief that “constructive dissatisfaction” is the essence of progress. And the key to building better solutions. It’s in our DNA. Leo Burnett was famous for saying "Let's continue to be known as an agency which spends more time trying to improve its theories rather than defend them."
We started life as an advertising agency, but we’ve completely transformed our business. We embrace technology as a critical enabler of creativity, and we’re continuously innovating to build new services and capabilities that help us deliver amazing solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced social client leader to oversee our integrated content offering. Working as a senior member of our wider team of creative, strategic and client leads, the Content Lead role is for someone with extensive social expertise and creative strategic thinking, who can see campaigns through from brief and concepting to overseeing implementation. The ideal candidate is a mix of creative thinker + social strategist + client relationship leader.
This is a role with scope for producing world-class social campaigns and thinking for businesses which are already leaders in their industry and respective brand categories. Leos content offering is aligned with our overall approach towards creativity and allows us to demonstrate how we continue to raise the bar on the quality of our work.
We’re looking for candidates who are energetic, proactive team players with a can-do approach to the everyday, as well as thrive on delivering creative solutions to business problems. The role will also suit someone with an ability to work autonomously within a supportive team environment and to work effectively with the wider integrated agency team (consisting of strategists/planners, creatives, client managers and producers).
The Content Lead will work in close collaboration with a team of social content mangers and creators. The candidate will be comfortable working to an agile publishing model and helping the team to implement new processes for bringing social to life across a broad platform ecosystem.
- Demonstrate an inherent understanding of the role social can play in wider brand and digital ecosystems and provide strategic direction that’s single minded in delivering to key objectives.
- Continue building on the already strong relationships with Diageo, Suncorp, and Craveable as the day-to-day content client contact.
- Successfully grow the existing accounts through identifying opportunities for social/digital thinking
- Work collaboratively with our team of content creators and producers.
- Manage, supervise, and motivate our social managers and executives.
- Act as a key liaison to establish exceptional working relationships with partner media, digital, social, technology, content agencies and partners (Facebook, Buzzfeed, Google, Vice etc relationships will be critical).
- Provide the broader agency with updates on the latest cultural cutting edge formats and opportunities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our strategists creatives, designers and producers to deliver truly integrated campaigns
- Evaluate campaign results against overarching objectives and work with our social managers to deliver reporting covering insights + recommendations on a monthly and quarterly basis
- 6-8 yrs social media experience
- Social media agency experience
- Demonstration of leading effective social campaigns
- Great communicator
- Creative and strategic
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.