Client Business Manager
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Client Business Manager maintains finance information for our automotive client’s advertising production budget. This includes opening jobs, tracking estimate approvals, maintaining Prep Report budget, billing, and accrual reporting.
· Open jobs with financial/billing requirements in Altair when PIF projects are initiated by Project Managers
· Submit estimates and track client approvals
· Monitor interface email for Client Purchase Orders and upload into the Client Business Interface System
· Maintain client Prep Report budget including forecast and distribute to marketing and finance clients monthly or as requested
· Request, review, and approve monthly billing
· Assist other CBMs with billing approvals in system
· Monitor WIP and A/R aging for assigned client
· Prepare and submit monthly client accruals to financial client
· Assist client with ad hoc financial reporting needs
· Work with Production Business Managers on revising estimates and reviewing jobs for closure
· Manage the Marketing and Financial client relationship while working with the Account team to resolve any budget discrepancies or funding requirements
· Review client related T&E’s for compliance with detailed GM Travel policy
· Attend weekly Account status meetings
· Enforce Client, Corporate and Agency policies and procedures
· Assist with client and internal audits as needed
·Specific computer software: Proficient in MS Office (Excel, MS Word), and Power Point a plus. Learn internal financial system.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.