Client Services Manager, APEX
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
About APEX Exchange
APEX Exchange is an innovative and disruptive investment solution designed to create unique opportunities that deliver tangible business benefits for Publicis Media Clients. These opportunities take many forms, such as inventory discounts, guaranteed outcome buying models, and bespoke packages, but ultimately always answer a strategic or business challenge that our Clients are facing.
We work closely with our media partners to identify these opportunities, and then take on a principle investment position in order to make them come to life on behalf of our Clients.
APEX is a fast growing global solution, with teams across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and is at the heart of Publicis Media’s value proposition for Clients.
In Asia specifically, Singapore is one of four APEX hubs, alongside China, Australia, and India, with Hong Kong and Taiwan also launching in 2019.
About the Role
As the Client Services Manager, you will assist in the strategic development and execution of APEX Exchange activity across both Digital and Offline.
You will work closely with the Agency planning and buying teams to develop strategic recommendations for their Clients (both existing and new) including development of channel recommendations and preparing detailed media flow plans, supporting them in positioning APEX as a key partner for their Client’s marketing goal. You will need to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communications with the Agency teams, to ensure a seamless and integrated working model.
Working with the Client Services Associate Director you will also need to manage Apex inventory/ vendor partnerships ensuring we achieve our shared strategic goals. You will also need to work closely with the APEX Operations team to ensure campaign deliverables are met and all operational tasks are delivered accurately and on time.
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of all APEX campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Interface with Agency media teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
- Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Assist in the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across internal Operation teams and Vendors to account for all relevant inputs
- Assume accountability and ownership of APEX campaign execution for assigned client accounts
- Understand and effectively communicate the APEX value proposition, partnerships, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Monitor and report on campaign performance when necessary, working alongside the APEX Operations Manager
- Participate in forecasting and reporting exercises for senior management
- Input to regular APEX campaign and revenue tracking, providing updates and insights for senior management
- Assist in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
- A Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years with increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue, and other variables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, particularly excel and powerpoint
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- People management experience, managing direct or indirect reports in account management/client services team
- Ability to navigate complex client needs as well as internal agency dynamics